Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You are responsible for understanding the policies outlined below.
Niseko Academy Snowsports School is owned and operated by Instructor Training Academy (hereafter referred to as ‘The Academy’).
Private Lesson Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Cancellations to confirmed bookings can be made at any time up to 15 days prior to the first lesson with a full refund (minus any incurred costs to The Academy). Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days prior to the first lesson will incur a 50% cancellation fee. No refunds are given for Cancellations made within 7 days prior to the first lesson.
- All clients are required to sign a lesson activity waiver prior to the start of the lesson (parents or guardians must sign for students under 18 years of age).
- The Academy strongly recommends all clients are covered by appropriate winter sports insurance.
- Lessons cancelled by clients due to bad weather will not be refunded. The ski area is responsible for decisions related to mountain safety and The academy will only cancel lessons based on those decisions.
- Clients are responsible for arriving at arranged meeting points before the lesson start time with appropriate equipment and lift passes. Lessons times will not be extended to cater for late arrivals.