A 5-Day Progressive ski training course, to strengthen your skiing skills and make the jump to the next level.
09 – 13 Dec 2019
05 – 09 Jan 2020
10 – 14 Feb 2020
17 – 21 Feb 2020
JPY 99,000 per person
(Maximum 6 per group)
5 days of progressive skiing skills training
World class ski athletes, train to make sure their most fundamental skill sets are strong and efficient. Many skiers experience a plateau in their progression as they have not strengthened their basic skill sets as a platform from which to develop higher level skiing. Strong foundations are required on which to build a stable technique that will hold up in all conditions and terrain.
This step by step progressive course is designed to strengthen the critical skill sets that enable efficient skiing.
- Insurance – you’ll require snow sports insurance
- Accommodations – Booking assistance avaialable (Request if required)
- Lift passes – Can be arranged if required
- Meals – eat out or prepare your own food
- Equipment – you need your own ski setup (Rental discounts available through Rhythm snowsports shop
Is this Training Course for you?
This course is for skiers that wish to progress their skiing and make the jump to the next level. Training groups are available for the following levels;
- Strong wedge turn skiers on green runs;
- Intermediate skiers on red/blue terrain wishing to make the breakthrough to Parallel;
- Parallel skiers wishing to tackle more of the mountain and a variety of snow conditions;